Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles

I became a Michael Vick fan back when he played for Va. tech and I pulled for Tech against Miami in the National Championship because of Vick, it was awesome to watch him play. When he was drafted by Atlanta I became a bigger fan, I was disappointed by Vick by a few things that he did while playing for the Falcons and his luster had already started to dim. When he was busted for doing what was acceptable in his eyes, I became a big critic. Vick has payed the price for his crime and although it doesn't justify what he did, he does deserve a chance to better himself. I hope that he has changed but my opinion of Vick won't change until he proves himself otherwise. We were all young and full of cum at one time in our lives and I believe that a lot of us have done things that we are ashamed of and hopefully  know better now. I hope Vick can turn his life around and take advantage of the few opportunities that he has left in his life. He doesn't deserve a life sentence, just my opinion.
This is CABL.com posting #265441. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhdt
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles thetyrone 8/16/2009 1:46:08 PM