Create your free account now! Sign up

belief

You have religious beliefs then pray in your house of worship .
if you wish to pray at lunch pray to your self .
no smoking is a state requirement ,in public. if you smoke take it outside your belief is not my belief so why should anyone who wishes anything different, being smoking or religious be put upon me . the courts have rules, you broke the law you pay. no law and you will be in  a society of chaos .
 SAB3r again wants to fight what is an individuals rights to be his own . not gonna happen the man is an extremist and his latest post again shows this .
 American society has the aclu, the supreme court,  to rule on what society has been given not what Sab3r wishes  no whining or name calling by his group here on the bar has ever prove true . Sab3r is nothing more then a sore loser .
Sarah Palin now in a divorce with her husband thats a great American candidate for President . The woman can not even keep her husband her children from becoming teen parents shall I go on .
 Again Sab3r a advocate for people like her only shows his twisted belief of American way of life . religion does not approve in divorce . should we now raise up and deepen our concerns about palins belief or just let sleeping dogs lie . hahahaha
This is CABL.com posting #265383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhcx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: belief MikeEd 8/17/2009 1:11:04 AM
Re: belief nrb1 8/15/2009 6:49:23 PM