Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction anybody currently successfu

jawja sounds like you must be john, or one of his suck ups, how about i start posting names , account #'s , and so forth, then you can post some more lies , no chargebacks , never a no show, and how about your office people, give ya a call and ask will you go do a service call ( 25 bucks ) , i look up the address and its 74 miles one way,, your guy states - i quote- smart circle can't get any one else to cover it, not even the original installer, he says its to far for him, we really need to cover it because it will make us look real good to them, i'll give you an extra $50 for trip charge if you'll go do it--- well i guess this loser really got suckered in--- i went and did it,, got my 25 over a month later--guess what no trip charge,, never got nothing but a email saying they didn't pay the trip charge,, yea this loser screwed up taking sat junction as a stand up company that does what they tell their techs, i can go on with several others, and whats the reason can't get retainage for nearly 2 years ago,, just dealing with crooks will get you burnt--------- the guys fliping burgers at least get paid for their work,, oh but i guess they work for a trust worthy co.   ---- i know theirs hacks out there that cost contractors money, but when you try to cover your sorry a** by getting on here and telling lies and calling names your really showing everybody your true colors,,    apoligies to every one else on the bar with the  ranting  on the bar , but if you read the posts about this company on here you can see how they wont answer or respond to anyone they owe money to,,,
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #265375. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhcp
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction anybody currently successfu by jawja777
There is 1 reply to this message