Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just wondering

I asked a few weeks ago here,"why are we still in Afghanistan?" The gov is suggesting sending 40k more troops there. We trained their patriots there and now we are doing what? It's all a goddamn joke. I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence but damn! Many here are still too biased and prejudiced. Without being offended, open your minds. The Matrix (the movie) is such a relevant analogy to what is really going on before our very eyes. We sit here and grovel about nothing. (divided over media propaganda)  Why does it matter if mike vick plays football when the fuckin criminals are robbing you all and your children and their children. This government is not a legitimate representative republic. They are all sellouts. You all must focus on the people who are raping this nation and selling us all out! Get rid of every one of these  people or get ready for worse. Oldtimers, I know you guys can see the writing. Young bucks, you are running with blinders. I am in between, but I am clear on the big picture. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong. If we refuse to open our minds and stand up to the oppressors, we have no one to blame except ourselves. I have seen my end. It is not natural........"May the force be with you",, I always liked that quote..
This is CABL.com posting #265310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhbm
Posted in reply to: Just wondering by superlinedog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just wondering JD42596 8/15/2009 8:45:38 AM