Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles

I would normally wait till later to respond to Post, But HOW COULD YOU COMPAIR HIM TO A CHILD MOLESTER MY GOD This country talks about forgiveness and this type of mess happens everyday. You have compared to different types of people Please find another comparison because the two don't mix a child molester and when do you know a child molester to stop ??? Why would you make such a comparison ?? i am stuck on that one THE MAN DID HIS TIME THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HURT HUMANS AND STILL GET TO WORK AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT, NO MATTER WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT THERE ARE NONE OF THESE DUDES THAT IS SWEEKY CLEAN THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM THAT JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN CAUGHT YET. WE SHOULD JUST BAN EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER DID SOMETHING BAD JUST KILL THEM AND BE DONE WITH THEM. I WON'T ROOT FOR THE EAGLES BECAUSE I AM A JETS AND GIANTS FAN BUT I WILL ROOT FOR VICK. IF I HAD A TEAM I WOULD HIRE HIM IN A HEART BEAT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. THEY CAN PICKET ALL THEY WANT
This is CABL.com posting #265253. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhar
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles superlinedog 8/14/2009 7:49:20 PM