Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Equipment costs

You touched a very good topic, since your a knight tech you shouldnt be asking these questions, 

1. Knights been over charging a thousand percent.  

Example  BH charges Knight 

35.00 per cable modem
55.00 per vopip modem
100.00 per digibox
100.00 per Commerical Modem
250.00 per HD or Hd dvr

Ive got copies of the invoices ive collected over the years, and I asked my contact at bh whats the charge back for Com Voip's, its in the mso/primes contract.  Since the mso buys in thousand the cost is really really low.  

How does it feel if you were the one they stole 5000.00 in chargebacks for a box they paid 250.00 for.  Of course they work out payments of if you leave they hold your check. These questions you ask pete are not really good to ask it puts alot of salt in peoples wounds. Plus it seems there is a few peeps going to use this info to recoup funds in small claims court.  Ive heard for years thats we get charged from the Time Warner, now Brighthouse.  You know how many guys checks were taken and lives desvistated, It wasnt till one guy, which I helped filed a suit and got the prices changed. I passed out copies of the closely guarded invoices and shit hit the fan. Of course he got his money back..... Ive been charged for a few modems and a box of course I made payments in fear of knight holding my check. So I spend it filing fee to recover 1800 in court.  If you read you contract it doesnt state equipment fees. Even the one or two I signed over the years..

This is CABL.com posting #265170. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg86
Posted in reply to: Equipment costs by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message