Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bill O'Reilly - Keith Olbermann Feud

Tyrone,Tyrone,Tyrone.... You've got to get over msm.. The same people who own ge are the same people feeding you the garbage. Research articles of incorporation as well as board members and investors of these criminally acting corporations and maybe you will be able to start reading between the lines. Military industrial complex. Counsil on foreign affairs.. Bilderbergs.. The federal reserve. Damnit man open your eyes!! Go look at the U.S. patent office and look at who buys patents and suppresses technologies. You are either a mild tempered plant here or you are not as smart as I thought. They are throwing in your face. Why would someone get paid what these guys get paid to report news? Because , it is not news, it is propaganda fed for specific reasons.... Keep your head in the sand but even you can't provide logical reason for this bullshit! I don't need to question, I already know.

Fuck o'reily,fuck olberman! they are both frauds and members of the machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #265122. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg8k
Posted in reply to: Bill O'Reilly - Keith Olbermann Feud by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bill O'Reilly - Keith Olbermann Feud thetyrone 8/13/2009 9:18:55 PM