Create your free account now! Sign up

Sab3r

Sab3r your at it again you have trouble listening and you wish to start trouble with the dumb asses that follow you . you are an extremist you have no balls and you belong to a sarah pain group that again does not know how to comprehend what she reads . you have become an american joke . a known racist, who trumps the party or the color or what ever negative response you can jump on . You have not shown any one what might work only what you wish not to work and you don't explain why . you are a mn full of sheet and we all know it you lost the election get over it . palin a loser also . and a bad symbol. to american's every where . .
I have spent part of my week in the hospital with a patient in the gainsille area and the people there speak only of money anything else is political garbage and they all believe nonsense . so from the educated to the cable bar my head is spin on making your every post  a disaster as this is what you do. for all your buddy's who have threatened me .I still do not see my picture and your matter of suggestion is what I said you all are nothing more then bullsheeters
This is CABL.com posting #265106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg74
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sab3r LocoDawg 8/13/2009 10:13:04 PM