Create your free account now! Sign up

Direct Techs

Just wondreing,
  I have been installing for a while now, mostly dish network. I have installed Direct TV for a little while(just because the company I was working for got a contract with Direct to help them out). But when looking at the prices that companies are paying, how can you afford to work for Direct. Too me it seems that the average pay is 65/15, and you have to run four lines down from the dish, where as dish only has too run two lines down. Too me it seems that you guys use a lot more cable, but get paid less. I get 80/20, and I could not see myself working for anything less.
 Just wondering, but in less you just really like working for Direct, why dont you just go too cable where they pay for your supplies, or dish where you get paid more and use less cable. I know with dish we have too use diplexers, but that is only a about a 1.40 a piece.

Just trying to say that one system is better then the next, just wondering why work for less money.
This is CABL.com posting #265017. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg6D
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Direct Techs jhnsnbrdly 8/15/2009 9:19:47 PM
Re: Direct Techs direct usaly has more work but jbinstallations 8/13/2009 9:01:53 PM
Re: Direct Techs 1manjob 8/13/2009 1:14:07 AM