Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Skope up date & a Micor note....

If a person reads into your posts, it becomes clear who you are and what you hope to accomplish.  Even uneducated southern people do not have a reason to demolish the english language today.  There are too many spelling dictionaries on the internet..you could benefit by using one.  Oh, don't forget the spell checker when you post one of your negative comments..that would be the one with the abc and a blue check mark in case you are wondering.  "Chad" wanted you to post and update...where is "Chad" and why would he rely on you to post an update if he/she took the time to post something that clearly invades and damages a company and the owners reputation?  Paul has been in this business for years and it is a business that takes more than it gives.  It is also very hard not to collect a few enemies along the way.  To my knowledge, paying has never been an issue with Paul.  Do a simple search at the top of your screen.  Just in case you need help..just point your arrow to the little navigate box at the top of your screen and you should be able to read "search".  And as for the administration removing an ad.. my guess would be that "Chad" removed it.  Before you or "Chad" slander someone you should be very, very careful.  If Paul failed to pay, my guess would be that he has fallen victim to the economy like so many other people today.  I would never believe he would deliberately cheat you out of money without a good reason.  You should try doing your searching first, if he had a reputation of not paying then I would worry.  Paul clearly has never had that kind of reputation.  I can assure you Paul has more friends in this business than enemies.
This is CABL.com posting #264982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg54
Posted in reply to: A Skope up date & a Micor note.... by FreetheHen
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Skope up date & a Micor note.... FreetheHen 8/12/2009 10:27:57 PM