Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Now he is just saying it. Just die please

I completely understand what your saying and like someone else on this Bar when they make a good point sometimes and i mean sometimes the good point get over shadowed with the hate that they spread. There should never be a American President put in the same book as hitler. But back to the main subject Like reading Sab3r's post this government should go after fraud as doctor that commit fraud against our system should bring STIFF penalties and Mandatory jail time. We need to Attack the Price gouging in the system by hospitals and Pharmicutacals companies. i remember when the ER was $65 then $75 then $95 i am not sure what it is now but it is Crazy and all the politicians ALL OF THEM NOT JUST DEM are helping these crooks steal from us. Off the subject of Health Care but i want to make a point. Here in SC they have a Ghost polices for Workers comp where you give a broker $750 and they will give you a binder to give to the Contract company hiring you to do 1099 work for them. The policy and the binder is worth nothing if you get hurt the insurance company don't have to and will not pay now how could that be legal if not for the help of crooks in congress, but yet we get robbed by these crooks everyday. The whole system is needs over hauled if they want to hire pimps and hustlers to run congress shit they need to hold the elections in sing sing , maybe clinton correctional Pelican bay because that is where these people belong.
This is CABL.com posting #264963. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg5L
Posted in reply to: Re: Now he is just saying it. Just die please by MCT-40
There are 0 replies to this message