Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning

one major point............ do you contract with smart circle or sat junction,,, wake up,,,,, why do you need sat junction if you got to wait on smart circle to pay him and then you,, you would get you money probably a week or 2 quicker if you just contract with smart circle,,,(got their # and contact if want them),,,you contract with sat junction, he directs your work orders, he owes you when you agreed and what you agreed on whether he ever gets paid or not ,,and thats the oldest game in book, just cause they said they havn't been paid yet does not make it so,, thats the oldest play with money in the world,,i know personally they authorize trip charges, extra charges on commerical accounts just to get you to do it, they when you question the pay,,, oh well , oh uh uh we didn't get paid for that, i don't give a crap if you get paid or not , you authorized the work , you owe me period,,,, and when you try to collect your holdings for over a year and can't get them to pay, no b.c.'s , no nothing, just won't pay,, they are NOT the stand up company they try to make every one believe,, seems i'm not the only one, so not just one bad apple in the barrel complaining
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #264881. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg4r
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning by dwschell
There is 1 reply to this message