Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: good idea but what is really the idea?

"It would be very difficult at best,"  And changing the very way this country gets it's healthcare isn't? We're talking about a simple yes no vote here.     "quite expensive in the middle of a recession." 
 More expensive than all the other crap they've thrown at us lately? Really? This admin has thrown around money like drunkin iron workers on payday and this guy Lichtman wants to talk about expensive?  Gimme a fuckin break. I know he's just a prof but come on.            This whole thing has turned into a dog and pony show for the media to talk about and it is surely time for us to vote this out ourselves.( We won't by the way)  A proclamation needs to be passed and get congress out of it and let us decide.(It won't happen. These people damn sure won't give us that power) This is to big for 535 people to have the final say. But they will do it and we will have nationalized healthcare in the end. I hope to God not but "The One" has spoken and these suck up low life congressman in order to stay in good graces with the powers that be are gonna push this through.But thats just my opinion and that and 5.00 will get you a cup of coffee, or a band aid, depending on your situation.
This is CABL.com posting #264879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg4p
Posted in reply to: good idea but what is really the idea? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: good idea but what is really the idea? sab3r 8/11/2009 11:42:46 PM