Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning

Now for the update - I am the original poster here - the one that got screwed.  I got an email tonight from John Baggett - Trey's Dad - telling me the reason they will not pay me this week is their checking account was compromised and until the "new" checks arrive they can't pay.  That is the God's honest truth - No comment I have made has been slander.  Remember - to be slander means you speak no truth.

Another excuse not to pay.  John also said he was going to withhold some more pay pending potential chargebacks.  It just gets worse and worse.  I simply forward all Johns and Treys emails and texts and the contract to my attorney.  He is reviewing it and will have a conclusion for me on Tuesday.  I will let you guys know what he says so you can possibly feed off his advice.

My only regret is that I ever started business with this guy - Gee Whiz!  No vaseline either.

Oh yea - John said he reported me to DIRECTV for posting on Cabl bar against another DTV dealer.  What the .....?  I guess the truth hurts. 
Andrew Byrd
This is CABL.com posting #264600. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgZU
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning by dwschell
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning dwschell 8/10/2009 3:21:10 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning islandcable 8/10/2009 7:53:39 AM