Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care In America

I could not agree more Toast. He just says the same stupid shit over and over and if you don't agree with his blind thinking he puts you on his imaginary list and threatens to get the feds knocking at your door. What a fucking joke. He has no intelligence but quite the imagination. He's kinda like a third grader. He has a lot to learn but he sure can come with a lot of bullshit. I really don't expect him to read the bill for the obvious reason... his third grade reading level. He puts all of us on ignore because he can't prove anything he has to say. He never uses facts or make viable references for any of his comments. Just like his reply just above your's. He must have used spell check but I still don't understand exactly what he is trying to say. I did however understand the part that says " Get out of our country as you have shown to be an American terrorist or stay and keep your mouth shut simple" In his mind if you don't agree with him you are a terrorist. I am a proud American and I will exercise my right to free speech at anytime I feel it necessary. It sounds like G is the most extreme here on the bar.  
This is CABL.com posting #264550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgY6
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care In America by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health Care In America 1EVIL1 8/11/2009 8:44:17 PM
Re: Health Care In America Toast 8/9/2009 2:24:23 PM