Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care In America

Bank ,With you its not a debate. and as far as men and women . you are the boy who claims to have read the bill and claim no proof as you are speaking with street langauge. I will meet and debate you any where and when last looked, your punk ass did not show. so give it a break phoney the bar members here repling in the political forum are just thugs ,who need health care to cover there injured brains. they seem to run thru a washer machine. come out all wrinkled and press for dumb answer's . (replies)
 try and stay with me Bank . As your boat is sinking as is your reputation for showing up, the crowd was cheering your name and the bank failed. kinda like what you did weeks ago when you challenged me and did not show up ,Punk! as is your name, Bank is what Obama and bush Bails out so you can make a bigger ass of yourself . try and stay with me now bank or is that just another word for failure .SAB3r is an extremist in which both bank and Mct40 all seem to run there mouthes and get no where. Amereicans are now seeing thru your propa ganda and your name calling only proves you are what you preach.  a punk. Bank, failure is your middle name like a duck you follow loco also known as duck. now loco runs in and out of jail for his crowned leadership . speaks of others with such wisdom the following reply will be failure just follow the bank . take the money and run .
Stay with me bank as you and your group have now learned I wil not regress. for you or any of your troops  . Get out of our country as you have shown to be an American terroist or stay and keep your mouth shut simple . or be at the dock where we can ship you all back to the country you wish to be at. as this country seems to be where you do not want to be  .stay with me now punk as I warm up my boat I will take you to that island you all seem to be wanting to be4 at.
Please note this an opinion of bank and his group of extremist any one wishing to reply is welcome to reply and will be notede .
This is CABL.com posting #264541. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgYX
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care In America by bank
There are 0 replies to this message