Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care In America

your right it will not be better, But let's Start with the ER yes your right if it is not a ER issue like death or something that can lead to death the they should be turned away and referred to the Doctor I agree 100% Now that is one thing that should be in this new package and it will save millions of dollars and more people with real ER problems can get seen much quicker. they have a thing in NYC ER's call Rapid care as if you don't have a life threating condition then you go to a different part of the ER and your out in as little as Two Hrs but that does not help the people with real problems still sitting there wait while these people that abuse the system get care and leave. Now with the other Issue NO NO NO there should be no one but god to decide whether a person lives or die and in this case it will be eather the GOV or The HMO eather way it sucks to high hell. republican or democrat conservative or who ever in congress they all have great health care and we don't hear anyone denying them care no matter what, So who are they to play god ?? My plan is OK i guess until or if i get really sick and i guess i will see then.
This is CABL.com posting #264463. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgXH
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care In America by JD42596
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Health Care In America JD42596 8/8/2009 7:02:12 PM