Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirectTv Qa phonenumber

Ok, I got a hard time turning in the contractor that is stealing the analog TV from the cable company that he works for in a sorta kinda way. Yes, you are right I am probably just as bad as the dude I caught stealing Directv the other day but hey do cops give cops tickets? NOPE. (not usually)

To the other guy... Directv or Dish has issues with a person that has a receiver in his garage/ grand mothers suite, RV, etc. I don't.. I mean it's not like you aren't paying in the first place. Now you can't tell me that this guy that lives in a shabby ass apartment has his other receivers somewhere else. Thats where I have the problem

Stealing is stealing but I think that contractors get screwed enough by the cable company in so many ways that the least they could do is give the contractor a free account. No, the dude has to dodge the "inhous" guys from catching him stealing where he can barely pays his bills as it is.. Yah it's an idiotic way of looking at things but it's MY idiotic way of looking at it.
SalesDawg
This is CABL.com posting #264436. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgXg
Posted in reply to: Re: DirectTv Qa phonenumber by dfwdtv
There are 0 replies to this message