Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sound familiar?

I have been reading about this gentleman. I would like to find 535 members of his family and vote them all in. Not that he is the genius of the world, but he has the one true quality that I desire the most in a politician, honesty. I can accept things may not go as planned, but the current crop lies through their collective teeth while smiling at you and telling you it is OK. I also will admit that I listen to Glenn as often as I can. Unlike Rush and Hannity, there is much less partisianship with Glenn. And I believe him to be honest also.

People should really look into the similarities that our government is trying to introduce here now, that have already been tried in Europe and see how well they worked there. And as far as the one world government, if you don't think the worlds progressives aren't trying to get that done you are naive. They want to rule to world. Remind you of anyone else ie Hitler, Stalin, Mahmoud etc. Not trying to be overly dramtic, but all of these fine people wanted to rule the world too, just because the people we are speaking of are in the US, it doesn't mean they are incapable of the same things we foght to prevent in the past. Watch their actions not their words.
This is CABL.com posting #264363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgV5
Posted in reply to: Sound familiar? by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message