Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning

First of all I don't know you or Trey, and don't know the specifics of the contract. According to the gentlemen who started this thread, it has been 5 weeks and no paycheck. Wouldn't that be outside of what is stated in the contract? You have a copy of Satellite Junction's contract don't you, what does it say about pay?

Effective communication is the key to a good relationship with employee and employer.  In being a project manager, I literally work 18 hour days, 7 days a week. I am always there for my techs. I always return phone calls and e-mails. Perhaps if Trey took the time to talk to his employee's and explain what is going on, there wouldn't be all of this negative feedback about his company.

When a person does work, they expect to be paid for it within a reasonable time frame. Having to wait over 5 weeks for a paycheck is just ridiculous don't you think. If a company doesn't have the funds on hand to pay their techs in a timely fashion (weekly or biweekly), They have no business being in business.

Dale
This is CABL.com posting #264357. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgVZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning by dwschell
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning islandcable 8/8/2009 7:37:04 AM