Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning

I have worked for Trey and Satellite Junction for quite a few months now.  I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM with any pay or anything.  They are a stand up company, one of the few left in this industry today.  It sounds to me like you don't understand how the fulfilment business works.  It states in the contract  taht pay is approx.21 days out or on an "AS FUNDED" basis.  As funded meaning when they get paid, you get paid.  Secondly, how does the pay period run?  In this case it runs Thursday thru the following Wednesday.  Thirdly, just because you fax the paperwork in on a certain date, it doesn't mean it will be payed in that pay period.  Whenever it says"PAPERWORK RECEIVED" in the notes, that is the pay period you will be paid in.  Also, any back charges that occur are not charged by Satellite Junction, it's what they are charged back.  So if you don't do something properly, expect a chargeback.  All you read on here is people bashing companies and so forth, alot of the times rightfully so but not in this case.  I am still working for Satellite Junction and would reccomend them to anyone.
This is CABL.com posting #264213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgTF
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning by Sergiopc
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning DigiCommSystems 8/13/2009 9:08:45 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning drifterdawg 8/6/2009 10:04:05 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning islandcable 8/6/2009 6:55:14 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning Nat Light 8/6/2009 5:46:29 PM