Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cant get your money GET EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had same problem years ago in dallas area only with mainline. had 176,000 in invoicing up to 8 months old. they had replaced 3 project mgrs that had approved work. upon advice of an lawyer he said for me to agree with them that there might be a problem and to inform them that i was going to pull their equipment out to bench test it and it could be weeks before it was replaced. I informed them that i was pulling the active equipment starting at the headend and if anyone worked on it that my guarntee would be void. they had subs on cable for up to 6 mo at that time. the day before thanksgiving and the cowboys were playing washington on tv, the lawyers idea, was the day i was going to remove the equipment to test. after many threats from their legal dept. i informed them that i was still going to pull equip. for testing and would replace it within 4 week after having a chance to monitor it. at 3:00 on the day before thanksgiving a man showed up at my office with a check for 176,000 and had me sign a release to that area and a promice not to disconnect. i think that i must have had a legal right or they would have went to court. just a thought. good luck
This is CABL.com posting #264176. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgS4
There are 0 replies to this message