Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

I'm not suggesting these girls deserved or didn't deserve anything. For them and their families, good for them. As far as these guys in nc the comparison is mildly comparable. They all of the sudden arrested these guys for supposed training and fighting for groups that our own government set up to battle and create turmoil in a foreign nation. Now the so called evidence against them is a security risk, not to be released. It wreaks of something not right. I'll ask it again, what is the difference between the pen and the sword. In the n.koreans eyes these girls were doing basically the same thing.(creating turmoil) You, have already made up your mind about these guys(creeps) from what msm has spewed and don't have a clue as to what their crimes may or may not have been. The libs are crying about gauntanimo but where is the cries for these guys rights. My point is simply the double standards. As well the lack of due process. I guess it's ok with you that the gov. can grab up citizens, put out a press release of alledged crimes committed abroad, then say that we are safer if the evidence against them is kept secret thus a secret trial and conviction. If that is not alarming to you then that is sad.. This link is just an example of the feds making something out of nothing. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/21/heritage-house-law/  

Don't confuse my opinion with defending these guys either way. Just defending their rights. Besides, the only thing that says they did something wrong is an agent saying they mentioned jihad in another nation. Where's the crime.
This is CABL.com posting #264169. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgSX
Posted in reply to: Re: Well they are free by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message