Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

True. I do not pardon Mr Clinton at all for his past problems. But in this particular instance, he did nothing wrong and at the end of the day 2 citizens are home. Even look at the photos taken in NK, he did not even smile. He was asked to do something to help and he did it.

As for the current admin, I can't think of a single good thing about what they are doing that I support. People need to wake up and take control of their own lives and destiny. Total government control of anything is bad news and that is the course we are currently on. People need to understand before too long that a small government is not something to wish for but is indeed to strive for.

Alot of the current issues by themselves on their face are not earth shattering. But I do not believe in coincidence, and when you take the whole picture in its total, it is damn scary. They want all medical records in a gov't database, they want access to all of the car dealer computers, the patriot act is still around and so are warrantless wire taps. People do need to understand the totality of what is going on before it is too late. Election season is less than a year away, wake up Americans, it is OUR country that is at stake.
This is CABL.com posting #264147. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgSB
Posted in reply to: Re: Well they are free by MCT-40
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Well they are free sab3r 8/6/2009 2:55:40 AM
Re: Well they are free MCT-40 8/5/2009 9:41:51 PM