Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why won't this just go away?

Maybe you don't read many of my replies or you only see what you want to see. I throw most things out there just instigate thought. Positive or negative. I don't trust this jerk off any more than previous administrations. I have clearly laid out where I stand politically several times with much consistency. You can't tell me you are suggesting rove's statement "likely is a forgery" is supposed to convince me of anything. I personally don't care if it is real or forged. I do have some faith in and respect for ambassador  Keyes. Real or forged the Scotus should have addressed the nbc issue because it is pretty clear to me that he is not qualified by current rulings. Also, his own admission regarding his fathers citizenship. (In fact it was the clintons who started all this shit to begin with) Am I biased? You are damn right! I want all these mfr's rounded up and prosecuted. If they were doing what they swore to do, this country would be better off. Do you have children? If so, would you swear an oath to them then without conscience completely blow it off for your own selfish gain?  The morality is not enforceble between you and your children but the oath to uphold the constituition is. Its obvious that you have an ax to grind but at what cost are you willing to continue to buy their bullshit. They continue to bankrupt this country to line their own pockets with money and power. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to insult your intelligence but you really need to expand your mind on the worlds history and what happens next in these situations.
This is CABL.com posting #263880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgOi
Posted in reply to: Re: Why won't this just go away? by lazarust326
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why won't this just go away? lazarust326 8/3/2009 11:14:32 PM