Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmmm

Well i am not sure if she is looking for something for nothing. That is part of the pitch in these NYC schools is that they promise you employment once you complete the school, Most of them have agreements with big corparations to place students once the finish but with most of these jobs laying people off nobody is hiring and that should have been taken into consideration before filing this law suite. Now she may win this suite as these schools put it in writing that they promise you a job once you finish and even with the job market the way it is they should have tried and if she can prove that they didn't try the she may win, The biggest problem is 1 the schools are still making these promises and they can't live up to that right now. 2 if she win's this case that will open the flood gates for every other student that didn't get a job to file suite. That lawyer will make a lot of money off this as these schools are misleading these people when the sign up. Something for nothing does not apply here she is trying to gain work, She is not at the welfare system looking for free money she is looking to work for it and for them to promise that and not be able to live up to it is breech of contract. I know a lot about this because i went to Apex school in NYC for Havoc and My wife went to another school in Queens NY for accounting and we was both promised the same thing in writing and Apex got me a job with a big company in NY but my wife had problems finding work and they didn't help her but we didn't sue, We just moved to SC and started our own thing
This is CABL.com posting #263831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgNv
Posted in reply to: Hmmmm by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hmmmm sab3r 8/3/2009 3:39:15 PM