Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Yep it was all about taxes

Well the job I got is far below what I am use to getting. But I am working. I know many people out of work that never have been. I didn't think there was as big a problem until the news made it big....to get their man elected could be one reason they focused on it so. Then the dems can show how they saved everything. It would have saved itself. Economists show that. If the economy is getting better ok but, I don't feel it was too bad as prices are going up,have been and that indicates people are spending. But people aren't saving and when people save that is bad for the government. Then they don't rely on the government since they made their own future nest egg and didn't rely on a social security system that is bankrupt thanks to all our elected officials.

Yes I see the 'glowing' news and then that we are going to be paying more taxes. And then more taxes. And they are going to raise them for energy, and because we HAVE to fund health care. I wonder if health care was put to a vote how it would come out. I think it is just like much of the other news....it is put out their because people, most people anyway, are sheep and willing to believe anything the news says. I haven't lost my house yet so maybe things will be ok.

We have a tax cheat in charge of the money. Geitner. And he is saying we have to raise taxes. We have all seen where Obama tried to appoint 5 other tax cheats as well. People basically saying "do as i say and not as I do. Well is he (geitner)/they going to pay or do only we have to pay? I have seen where the congress and president are going to be exempt from this health care bill they are FORCING on the rest of us as though they are above it, so I have to think they are above helping with the tax burden.

I have been conservative in my spending to answer your question about 'hunkering down'. I don't see the jobs in the cable industry I use to see. I see houses up for sale much more than I use to. Still. Regardless of what the news says. My bills are the same or higher so are yours. How can any of us go backwards in our income? Energy is higher and the taxes haven't hit yet. Transportation is higher. Everything is higher.........I don't and haven't seen this terrible economy that the media puts out there except our jobs are fewer and money is less. Something isn't right about this whole thing.
This is CABL.com posting #263719. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgLH
Posted in reply to: Re: Yep it was all about taxes by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message