Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fun stuff

It doesn't help that the 'feel good' crowd hinders our search for these terrorists. "Oh we can't make a psychological torture and get information. If we are very nice to them they may tell us what we want." Bull. And we train them and allow them to get educated here and they go home after making friends here and make plans to kill those 'friends' because they were just "infidels" anyway. The following is a translation of the Quran chapter 9 verse 5. I didn't put the other verses because there are three translations but all say the same thing. The other verses just led up to the 5th and it was all about pagans......or in their eyes, us.

YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

It means if we accept Islam we can live. Well these people have a 'bible' that says it is ok to kill others in the name of God. We have a bible that says it is not. "thou shall not kill" ring a bell?
I am sure they are the same God but man created these books and his translation suits his agenda sometimes. I am digressing. The point is that we have to be suspicious of these people. Do you think they will just let an American walk around without being checked out? Hell no.
This is CABL.com posting #263701. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgLp
Posted in reply to: Re: Fun stuff by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fun stuff goodsky 8/2/2009 3:44:51 PM