Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Controls

By all mean.  I am not agreeing all the way.  I know the law of physics that the little guy works for the rich guy.  Not a big deal.  Thats how we get jobs and get paid.  I am just saying that the Large companies Like banks and fuels companies and a few others need just alittle control.  That is so we dont get raped everytime we turn around.  Basically, the monoply game.  There should be more competition out there for us to choose from.  Like power companies, cable and phone.  Not just letting one compay come in and take charge over that area and rape you for everything you got.  For an example, instead of having just one cable company come into your area, why not have 3-4 cable companies come in.  That way, it will help drive cost down which in return, helps us out.  That was just an example only.  It can be power, phone or anything else.  We already know that all the gas stations are own by just a few companies that control the prices.  That is the reason why the prices are through the roof.  Nobody is controlling them.  Of course that affects everything.  I could go on all night, but I'm not.  Just a thought.

G girl, dont get use to me agreeing. 
This is CABL.com posting #263581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgJt
Posted in reply to: Re: Controls by Polehiker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Controls Polehiker 8/1/2009 4:59:05 AM