Create your free account now! Sign up

she is a joke

This woman is a joke. Porous borders in AZ and she wants to say "there are things we can do". The most liberal on illegals as a governor this country can see. She really needs to get a grip on reality. There are many things this country can do to make it safer but I am not seeing it. Just to call Americans terrorists if they belong to a church, or the military or are vets, or are not democrats is all I see her doing.

"The threat of terror is always with us, we can't hermetically seal off the United States," Napolitano said. "But there are things we can do individually, locally, federally and even with international partners to make us safer."

Individually, Napolitano said Americans can always be on the lookout for unusual occurrences, like "someone taking photographs of a piece of critical infrastructure" or an unattended package left on a platform, and to report them to authorities.

"Those are the kinds of very simple things that can be done," she said. "Now we're not asking people to spy on their neighbors or do any of that sort of thing. There's a balance to be struck, but it's a careful balance and it's one that in the end, I think will make us safer."

They are not asking people to spy on neighbors? What about the cable guys? What about this civil patrol they want? Civil patrol = gestapo
This is CABL.com posting #263533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgIH
There are 0 replies to this message