Create your free account now! Sign up

Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning

Ok - about 5 weeks ago I posted on here asking if anyone knew the morals and ethics of Trey with Satellite Junction.  A few of you told me to stay away from him because he will not pay in a timely manner and he would never return calls. I took a risk and started work for him anyway despite all the negative posts.  I guess in a way I deserved what I got .  You are correct.  It has been 5 weeks -no paycheck.  Smartcircle says they have received all necessary paperwork and they say they have paid Trey.  He just has not paid me - not even once.  Also, Trey does not return calls.  He posted in previous forums to call him if there is a problem.  You call, leave a message and no response.  He said he prefers emails.  So I emailed him and no response.  He once stated that his phone did not work at home and he was getting permission from his mother to get a phone that worked at home.  That should have been the biggest red flag ever - check with your mother?  Dude your 25 years old and you have to check with your mother?  Gees.  Anyways, I have turned this matter over to my attorney for legal action and have stopped doing his jobs. 

Trey will also tell you he is an excel dealer and has all these top ratings.  That's great if he would put action behind the words.  Excel dealer or not, I have not been paid and Trey refuses to return my calls.  He must refuse to return alot of calls because most of the time when I call and get his voice mail his vm says it's too full to take any more messages.  That says something right there.

It has been a nightmare due to lack of communication and no pay.  I am hoping that techs considering doing business with this company reconsider and save the frustration of no return calls and no pay.

Now, with all this being said, I noticed there are several techs that posted on here they do get paid regularly and Trey does return calls.  Good for you.  Not sure why he picks and chooses but he does.

.....that's all I have to say about that.

Andrew Byrd
DIRECTV EXCEL DEALER - 5 years
Andrew Byrd
This is CABL.com posting #263478. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgHO
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning Gwester843 8/4/2009 6:36:14 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning cablemn86 7/31/2009 4:26:45 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey Baggett - Warning bushmaster 7/31/2009 2:03:25 PM