Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: entry level

Yeah nrb1, I was being harsh on the kid because its a real 'feast or famine' type of industry. More 'famine' now. "fresh meat for the grinder?" Yup, he will most likely see the grinder. My only goal was to tell it how it is. It's easy to get jaded into fast money, hell if were that easy; we would all put up posts saying something like "man, I have too much money being a Cabledog, or a Satfrat. Will you please take some money/installations off of my hands as I need to see my kid being born' or something as stupid as that.
Nieveity. The queen goddess of all of our broken pasts. Don't bow to her. 
"fresh meat for the grinder". Do you suppose anyone here that cares to write is doing it for thier health? I think that by learning about all of whatever anyone with a grown sense of mind from the 'old meat factory' may teach that 'new meat kid' how to approach, be less gullible, this industry he may choose. Hell, my teachers could hunt small game with a bugnut and I have scars to prove it, and they werent happy until I could too. I do it well now. Lifes tough in this industry and its a tougher mans world to survive in it. "Hey, I work at a wharehouse" is the posterchild of the greedy when he comes through the door all dressed up in his Sundays best wanting to make it big, for that stupid, f##king fast money making idea that hasnt changed in 17 years in my knowledge.  

Considerations?
This is CABL.com posting #263394. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgGs
Posted in reply to: Re: entry level by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message