Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Defends Racial Profiling

tyrone..I grew up in the back woods of Louisianna with my Grandparents. Papa run a cross tie mill cutting ties for the railroad with all his employees being black men. I would go to work with him and watch him working side by side with those men with nothing showing but respect for each other.. On sundays after church they would bring their wivies and children over for dinner and it was always great to see everyone..That respect for each other has taught me to judge a man by his character rather than by his color..
 Working cable all over this great country has changed that view. Our splicing crew was trapped in Liberty City, Miani during the riots with blacks trying to kill us because of our color(swat team got us out)..every city I've been to is the same..Whites aren't safe in black neighborhoods..So this rant by a black elitist professor who has made his lifes work out of pulling the race card has put a bad taste in my mouth about all this whinning by the black community..The sad part is our President has put himself square in the middle of this....

Racism has no place in a productive society....but from the actions of this president to date I see no signs of racism going away but rather the tempo stepping up...

Sal Lunisky(spelling??)..Obama's communist mentor said in his book..divide the country(races) and conqueor
This is CABL.com posting #263315. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgFb
Posted in reply to: Re: Defends Racial Profiling by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Defends Racial Profiling sab3r 7/30/2009 3:53:28 PM
Re: Defends Racial Profiling thetyrone 7/30/2009 3:17:44 PM