Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

First, I am not even close to being mad. And if I were it would not be directed at you. Since when did a doctor become an authority? O'reilly is a joke. The court ruling clearly says that the constitution does not clarify what a nbc is therefore it must be decided elsewhere. This ruling also takes in to consideration the 14th amendment and rules as to parents, not specified to marriage, must be at minimum, citizens, for a candidate to be a "natural born citizen." A parent is a parent. Not a step parent, not an estranged parent. The factcheck link by their own admission states his father was a british citizen and jr. had dual citizenship at least to the age of 21. The last link is the blog of one of attorneys who filed suit and was refused to be heard by scotus. A lot of info, and in my eyes along with everything else shows much more evidence against, as opposed to the crock of one doctor and a digitized certificate of live birth. Futhermore illegal ex order that I already posted which grants archivists access to records only approved by individual prez..You will never see evidence contrary produced otherwise due to this order unless sneaked out..

You're correct. You don't need my permission to post anything. I didn't suggest anything close. But, that quote was practically blasphemous to the idea of constitutionality with regards to this particular case. My argument is completely substantiated by facts and reason.. I will say again, nothing is true or false nor good or bad, without something to compare it to. With the constant barrage of propaganda these days you have to take all the info in and decide with your own judgement based on experience and prejudice. This guy is illigite and it is for a reason..Relax dude, I'm on your side. I am also allowed to question whatever I see fit.  
This is CABL.com posting #263276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgEy
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: well I am fair if nothing else sab3r 7/29/2009 10:54:58 PM