Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

It doesn't matter where he was born at all. What matters is his eligibility to hold the office of president of U.S. For that, you must be a natural born citizen, not native born. Natural born and native born, hmmm. What is the difference? Well, SCOTUS decision Minor v. Happerset
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=88&invol=162 would disqualify him with ease if we had a legitimate government. I'm not trying to keep a barely black man down but clearly the smoke screen is there to misdirect and be divisive. Damn! If I were a ruling elitist and wanted to keep the peasants at each others throat, I would sneak a black guy in through the back door and put him in charge of a predominately white nation under questionable circumstances too. The fact is, to be president of the U.S. you must be a natural born citizen. To be a natural born citizen you must be born of parents that are citizens. Where is his father's proof of citizenship? Oh yeah, he was African.. Not African-America.(I hate that word). Thank you sir. May I have another?
This is CABL.com posting #263186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgC6
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: well I am fair if nothing else thetyrone 7/29/2009 11:37:07 AM