Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

Your thoughts bring nothing more then your extremist panty waste remarks towards our president . minutes ago .
they show terroist here in  the u.s . training as we all know yet you people here on the bar screamed last week about being taught what to look for.  I wish I had some say about as do you . but you guys can't tell the difference between right and wrong how will you ever pick out a terrorist . Sab3r is just that, an american extremist whom needs to be monitored . hell you guys did'nt even have sense enough to keep your mouths from trashing a law enforcement person from asking Questions . so why in the world would anyone listen to the trash you guy's extrem followers of sabr3 and loco and polehiker  Mct40 ,bank ,swgfl all people here on the bar that take everything posted and turn it into trash .
 all you guy's who wish to trash something. take a coarse in looking around, look in the mirror trust anyone, the beer does not count. everybody as Americans wether we like each other or not wake up there here ,there looking to crush our society . and there moving on us now.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/20202238/detail.html
This is CABL.com posting #263112. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgBU
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by MikeEd
There are 0 replies to this message