Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult

Police are not as rattled as the woman would be. And I can see her avoiding a question of race after the fact with all the news about it being about race. The report says she is sure she didn't say it but it doesn't mean she didn't. Cops usually write this stuff down. She didn't. And this report does indicate what Gates was saying and he was screaming this is what happens to a black man in America. Well that is one place the word came from. Anyway, Gates could have been calm from the beginning and let the cop do his job and it wouldn't have escalated the way it did. Just show him his ID and realize the cop has no way of knowing what is going on. He was there to protect Gates' house and/or him. Cops are lied to all the time. Yes he should have left after he knew Gates was the homeowner but did he know someone else hadn't broken into the house? No. He couldn't have. Both parties could have handled it better in my opinion. And I was looking for this for a while yesterday to post it but my sister in law was on my computer all day....dang her. Thanks for posting it.
This is CABL.com posting #263079. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgBn
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message