Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult

Toast i like to give everyone a chance and i will not imply what Mr Obama ment when he said what he said i will just re act off what he said, Now in my feeling i never felt the cop was racist i just felt like other cops most no matter what they have on paper abuse there Power from time to time. Both parties was out of line, But that can go both was now if i was not home and i was being robbed i would like for someone to call the cops, But as a cop when you come to the home and see a old man with a cain would make me think this maybe the home owner, But Mr gates jumped off the high end and he was wrong, But at some point before he was arrested if you listen to the officers statements the officer realized that Mr gates lived there, at that point he should have got in his car and rolled on another call, But there are still the 911 Tapes and the Recordings from the Back of the police car as now those Radios that the cops carry record everything to protect the officer and the Public from things like this. I am sure those tapes will show that Mr gates was a Ass and the officer could have handled it better, But nobody got hurt or killed and they both will learn from this. It is shit like this as to why i want my wife to quit the department.
This is CABL.com posting #262774. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgws
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult by Toast
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult MikeEd 7/26/2009 11:34:30 AM