Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult

I am Racist Well when someone responds with something so Dumb then sometime it does not requier a answer. But i am for right and not the Biggots and My point is when People don't like a person they will take a twist everything they are saying to be able to attack them, But that is your Opinion and you know what they say about Opinions, But I will not Back off no matter what you try a label me or Twist what i am saying, Racist i am not Rush Limbaur or David Duke or from the Nation or Islam and i will not sit here and lay down why i am not a racist to you because you are a nobody But i will say look at your statement Why would you say he ain't Black ???? If you are not a Bigot why would that come up ??? Me and Toast was in a dicusion and never did it come up weather Mr obama is Black or White or whatever your trying to make him, Why would that come up ??? You see i speak my mind and i try and look at the facts now if toast has some facts he wants to post he will post them as will i and at the end of the day we are just Two guys debating todays storys, Now would you be the man under the hood ??? I am not sure why is it important weather you point out that the President is Half black and White ?? What is it in your eyes he is more white ?? What are you saying ?? By the way if you can read i never commited on what color Mr Obama is, Where did you get that from ??
This is CABL.com posting #262771. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgwp
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult by Polehiker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama's 'Recalibrated' Insult Polehiker 7/26/2009 9:43:13 AM