Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy On Citizens

Seen some sh*t in peoples homes too. Dead dogs under houses, sick and abused kids, diapers behind TV's. Sh*t= 15 years worth. A goat in th living room is my favorite. Not that its HERE or THERE, but damn     doing your duty towards customers isn't about Homeland Security, its about a damn job..

So, my last customers were wearing a bing thing/rag on thier heads, I think my dog is missing. So I think:  "what number do I dial, and can I get a job answering those calls because MAN! they seemed like dog eating-red-dot on your forehead, skinny killing bastards, (not to be offensive) and only paying me $15 on thier $20 lawn cut son of a bit%his." So now I am angry, I pick up the phone, tell someone on the other end how I feel, and then nuclear bombs are dropped on my 'hood and its cool all like that.  I am proud because I probably stopped TYRANNY, or maybe freedoms, or something like my 8 year old nephew desribes as "an invasion".  Yup, I did that.

Are people being serious when thier asked to spy on "?",, Hell give me a gun, not a badge, I'll shoot the next fu#ker that posts a reply on this dumb forum!!!! That would be fun, and right,   right?.. But really, Its not MY RIGHT to tell on people, I live in a county where we have already established a governing law and rights, one that protects us.. This said,   "I've already been given my freedoms". So I thought. 
Today and tomorrow we loose our freedoms in this world. . Tell on your friends to become a substitute..If you don't,         You're screwed.    
But I am supposed to say " OK I will." I cant fight it without sounding like a George Orwell or an Anne Raynd.  You can't either, prove me wrong.
This is CABL.com posting #262735. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgvP
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy On Citizens by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message