Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whoever Whenever

yes you can get a felony drug conviction expunged. and its a lot easier than to think it would be-if you can show that you have not been in trouble since then for a period of the last 5 years(usually). they woill run a records check on you so if you have been in trouble they will know it.  in my case i worried about it and finally started calling lawyers and they would not return my calls,finally one of the law office secretaries told me they weren't returning my calls because it was something i could do myself. i started at the clerks office,they sent me to the judicial center offices where the people working there knocked them selves out to help me. they ran a quick criminal check on me,said i was good to go,made a court date for about 5 days away,and told me that since i had not been in trouble,going before the judge would be just a formality. i paid the court costs right then- i think about 80.00,showed up in court dressed professionally,stood before the judge about 2 minutes and it was over. it is removed at that time-when you walk out it is off your record but they tell you it may take up to 60 days to be removed from state records-they did tell me that if i needed proof before it came off they would give me a document stating that i have no police record-don't be afraid to go for it and don't pay attention to doubters on here that really don't know what they claim. good luck-it can be done
This is CABL.com posting #262667. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbguJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Whoever Whenever by RadioMan
There are 0 replies to this message