Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They just don't care

I have to disagree that the entire country is depending on him. The president can have an agenda but is not the one to standardize/socialize policy. The house of ill reputes should be representing this nation properly. The very people who created many of the issues we face are facilitating and adding to the problems. I have not seen anything differ from previous administrations. Education and personal responsibility as I've seen you advocate here are of the utmost importance. Turning a blind eye in the name of giving him a chance is counter productive. These people aren't idiots although they act idiotic. The key word is 'act'. Sure some of them are sincerely passionate on issues but everything in our life does not need to be legislated from the federal gov. If they would stop stealing from us our own situations would improve. For example, education is failing more every year and all they do is implement more rules and regulations standardizing at a ridiculous lower level. Look how that is going.

Health care is not a right to be dictated by feds. I been through very good times in my lifetime financially and I have also lived on gov cheese and potato pancakes. When bad things happen you have to find a way. There are ways to get assistance with the vast majority of health issues in this country and no one is turned away from the emergency rooms. This is about more control. Obviously some in d.c. are beginning to see this is a bad idea or they wouldn't delay for a second.  Btw I would like to comment on gwesters remark that healthcare broke gm,chrysler, and is damaging ford. That is ridiculous and many facts layed at many different levels would show that is the unions and their foolish fiscal policies that have them bankrupted, not to mention that in many cases foreign car makers have gotten better at it than us. Again results from education or lack of. 
This is CABL.com posting #262665. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbguH
Posted in reply to: Re: They just don't care by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: They just don't care Polehiker 7/25/2009 5:59:16 PM