Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How To Keep The Saggin Britches Up On The Thug

First off look at the Post i was responding to before you try and chastise me for my remarks. I never said that racism is dead i find that out everyday, But people have stated because Obama is President that it is all OK, I don't like the race Card, But the actions of some people make it come up. Now as far as Mr Obama he never said that the man got arrested because he was black he said the cops act stupidly, Now what kills me for a site this cable bar that almost chopped of the head of a cop looking for information on a man that is in jail already just trying to find his family will defend the cop that arrested this man for charges that was dropped. Why is that ?? Is it because he is a White cop??  Why would you bring up the Obama thing and that had nothing to do with it ? If a true Person and i mean a true person wants to see who is racist on this site all they have to do is read the post and not let there bigotry get in the way of facts. But i will say one thing i am glad that someone had the guts to say that racism is Alive here in the USA a place that people say that it is dead. You see i love people because of who they are not because of the color of there skin because as a black man i can Name a lot of black people i don't like because they act like niggers, So don't get it fucked up how dear you try and call me a racists ?? Now as a Obama supporter there are somethings that he is doing that is burning my ass But i would be the first to cry foul if he called the cop a bigot, but he didn't, The cop act like a ass and so did the professor.
This is CABL.com posting #262650. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgus
There is 1 reply to this message