Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: att uverse

Hey there are several companies

You have to email them but I know they are here.... It's Direcpath... Trust me I saw there van... I was going to follow it but I was too lazy so now I kicking myself for not doing it. Also you have tons of cable contractors... TRUST ME.. Do yourself a favor and learn the cable install. The companies treat you better, you don't have to pay for your supplies, plenty of work, AGAIN.. do yourself a favor and try to get into the cable aspect of the business. I do both and cable is ten times easier than satellite to install. There is a company in the "cable" section that is looking pretty desperate to hire people on. You could always work for TV Max.. They seem good and they pay pretty good and it's all apartments.. I'm not big with carrying around the amount of money that they want you to collect but hell.. they are giving their techs like 30 jobs a day.. (lots of discos)... I can give you their address to go talk to the contractor working with them. Hey PM me I have some questions about Multiband!!

Hope this helps

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #262647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgup
Posted in reply to: Re: att uverse by jbritt1976
There are 0 replies to this message