Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
395
SATELLITE
47
TELCO/DSL
70
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
146
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
165
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
44
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
55
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
14
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
3
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
R.I.P. Gidget
Options
Send PM to superlinedog
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#262387
superlinedog
Senior Member
Member #:
22852
Registered:
4/7/2003
Posted:
739
Occupation:
Wiring stuff together
Personal:
mid 50s
Experience:
~38 years
7/23/2009 9:33:11 PM
I know I speak for many when I say you meant more, and you were more entertaining to many of us than Michael Jackson was. And yet no prime time coverage of her demise.Sad.
http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104673&article=5776254
This is CABL.com posting
#262387
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mbgqd
There are
3
replies to this message
Re: R.I.P. Gidget
thetyrone
7/24/2009 12:10:35 PM
Re: R.I.P. Gidget
torentino
7/24/2009 12:55:14 AM
Re: R.I.P. Gidget
Gwester843
7/23/2009 10:14:18 PM
×