Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hmmmm interesting..What if George Bush had....

You will begin to awaken when you realize you cannot vote your way out of this. Niether party has the interests of the common citizen in mind. To be rabid republican or rabid democrat is to be played and divided. Its the old divide and conquer trick and for the most part the American people are stupid enough to fall for it everytime. All parties are controlled all media is controlled your very opinions are controlled by the very controlled information that you are fed by the media. The people need to ask just what has the government done as a whole that has benifitted the common working man? Just one thing I ask from either party?
 I can tell you many things they have done to the peoples detriment, many laws imposing on our rights and our freedoms,many restrictions and destructions of our livelyhoods. I can think of not one thing that either party has done to improve our lot in life, not one, and I challenge anyone here to name one. You see the bankers run the place and everything is done to benifit the elite, the very rich mega corps.,the fat man is always dancing and the thin man pays the band.
This is CABL.com posting #262154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgms
There are 2 replies to this message