Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: entry level

Hey man,

Obvoiusly you were steered onto this site. Probably by some other buddie or yours that got his 1st or 3rd paycheck, and doubled what you are making. WOW $800 a week! Did your buddie ever consider the allowance for gasoline and wear and tear on his truck? Did you buddie ever consider that if your company tells you to go into a sweltering attic he may die and that company will screw him? Do you know about time constraints, proper ass kissing, and how to be a tool? Do you know how to work for a company that uses you if you are on the top tier of thier class, sends you the most productive routes-and if you're crap- you get crap,,either way  
 So you say you can make XYZ in a week, how about this "where are you gonna be in a year?" I would hire ya if youre that gullible, make bank off of you and when you make the first noise, I would give you a crap route, starve you to death because I can't afford the unemployment, knowing you will quit as a liability to my best interest. 
(Honestly man, I dont run a Cable company, but ask anyone here and they will spill the same blood.)
Your jargon sucks. For a 1st time user make a presentation! "Hi I am probably a fool looking to get out of a stable yet simple job in a warehouse while the rest of the country is looking for that same stable check and am going to try CATV installations, and risk my family and kids because I hear that I can make BANK!!!. What should I watch out for and how do I properly grease my ass (not azz)?"
That would have given you a correct resopnse (oops! should have used spellcheck). And keep in mind, this room is for, yes, the bored. Vultures. People with catchy login names. The best question here is often the one not asked. Live with it. Go to school. Please.
JG
This is CABL.com posting #261814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbggY
Posted in reply to: entry level by b32284
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: entry level nrb1 7/28/2009 12:49:03 AM
Re: entry level Gwester843 7/19/2009 6:23:10 PM