Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: open invatation

Ms. Kayne....A little life experience for you to observe from my point of view:  Apparently, some time ago, a DishNetwork van was pulled over near Little Rock, AR.  The Driver was uniformed, the van was a legit "inhouse" vehicle, and something like 30,000 dollars in drug money was located in a spool of cable in the van.  The driver had no ID of any type, especially no ID badge issued to all Dish Techs who work inhouse.  Since then, I have been pulled over three time by various law enforcement agencies who rip into me like I'm the f*ckin' criminal and they tear into my van (I'm an independent contractor).  Turns out the driver of that van stole it, and was not an employee of any Dish office.....So why bust my chops? Has this happened to any other Dish Tech out there?
Anyway......some people are leery of the law for good reason.....I work my ass off for my little slice of America....and will go out of my way to ensure that trash is taken off the streets in order to protect that.  But sometimes law enforcement go too far in their endeavor to catch the bad guy.....fanaticism in any form is never a good thing.  Good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #261774. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbggk
Posted in reply to: Re: open invatation by karenkayne
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: open invatation Gwester843 7/19/2009 2:27:21 PM