Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Somethings up: Pay attention.....!!!

Did anyone stop to think maybe they found the "BAR" link on this guy's computer?? and maybe that is how and why they tried to use this site to find information.

Maybe we also should stop and think about the victims and their families in all of this. This is suppose to be an open forum and I do not know why you are all in an up in arms, I do not remember seeing anything on here saying this was a private site? I have had my fare share of run ins with law enforcement, but when the dust settled that is what they were doing enforcing the law's and 99% time I was in the wrong and well it is easier to blame them then to stand up and take responsibility for our own actions.

I have been a member on here for longer then I can remember and when times are good I pay to be a premier member, I have to say I am a little ashamed of they we you all reacted to this rather then stepping up and trying to help. I thought the purpose of this site was to help out our brother and sisters not just to bitch. Maybe you should put yourselves in the shoes of the victims and their families and the state of mind they must be in and then go back and read some of your posts. I have lost good friend both on the job and off and I commend the Officer in trying to gather as much information from every possible source to make sure they have all the facts. 

I guess my main point is I never expected the members of this site to act this way when someone asked for our help, I did like to think we as an industry were a tighter nit group and better then this type of reaction. I thought even with all the bitching we all still cared a little about each other.
I guess I was wrong, and all the responded to the post should be real proud of they we you represented our industry to the world.

If nothing else here is another post you can bitch about!

This is CABL.com posting #261569. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgc1
Posted in reply to: Somethings up: Pay attention.....!!! by hookman 81
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Somethings up: Pay attention.....!!! dawgsr4ever 7/17/2009 8:08:01 PM
Re: Somethings up: Pay attention.....!!! islandcable 7/17/2009 2:02:05 PM