Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just a thought

You haven't given me any information on you, you P.M.ed me saying to gather my thug buddies and meet you at the
West Fl. hospital parking lot which by the way wraps around the entire hospital. I responded to you that I didn't need any help and to send your phone number which you didn't do. I'm over farting around with someone who lacks the ability or backbone to back up their words.YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE, YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE.  You also said that you were watching me, if you are checking out my house that is listed in the phone book then you are watching a big Samoan dude that I rented the house to, I dare you to fuck with him. I told the renter that if a fat slobby illiterate ranting fool was seen outside of the house to call the cops, he told me not to worry about it that he is used to cooking pig in a hole in the ground. Keep fucking with me and I WILL take the time to find your ass and you will apologize for every name you have ever called me. And by the way GO FUCK YOURSELF.
This is CABL.com posting #261541. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgcz
Posted in reply to: Re: just a thought by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: just a thought MCSub 7/17/2009 2:49:02 AM